Do you need a change but don't know where to turn?
Want to get clear and discover the ideal career for you?
Do you have conflicts with your co-workers or supervisors and feel stuck regarding how to remedy the situation?
Have you received poor performance reviews or been terminated from your job?
Do you know what you want to do, but don't know how to get there?
Do you need help staying focused, positive and moving forward?
Have you been job hunting but not been successful?
Do you sometimes wonder if there is a better or a different way to live your life?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, you can benefit from Career Counseling and Coaching.
Working together to meet your goals, you can benefit by:
- Gaining focus and direction,
- Reducing your stress level,
- Determining career alternatives,
- Learning the skills needed to effectively job hunt and make career transitions,
- Overcoming "blocks" and resistance that keep you from achieving your potential,
- Finally getting the courage to start that new job, new career, new business, and/or,
- Developing and implementing a strategic plan for your career.
What's the Process?
It's tailored specifically to your needs. It can include any/all of the following:
- Clarify your interests, aptitudes, work values, and personality style to create an ideal description of the career and life you truly want,
- Identify realistic career alternatives,
- Investigate the career alternatives to determine the realities of each and decide on the best match for you,
- Strategizing ideas to resolve work-place problems,
- Clarify long and short-term goals, and
- Develop effective job search strategies (resumes, networking, interviewing).
The strategies I work with have been taught by the world's leading authorities on personal achievement and career success. These strategies have been used by millions of people from all walks of life and professions to find fulfilling and rewarding jobs.
I know these strategies work. I've used them to create the perfect career for me and I've used them to help thousands of people in San Diego and across the U.S. find career satisfaction, success and fulfillment.
Here's what I bring to the process and how I can help. I ...
- Know the principles of personal success and achievement.
- Help you evaluate your work and life experiences, interests, accomplishments and personal skills.
- Point out great career possibilities and options you may be overlooking.
- Understand how to help you achieve your potential.
- Prepare a smart plan of action to help you get job leads and interviews.
- Develop a powerful resume and interviewing strategies to present you, your skills, and your experience in a way that makes you stand out as much as possible.
- Keep you focused and moving steadily forward.
- Celebrate your progress and achievements.
- Will be there for you when you need me.
Now it's your turn. If you're ready to move in a positive direction and would like some assistance, give me a call at (858) 558-7400 or send an email to
Click here for additional Contact Information
"It is our choices that show what we truly are,
far more than our abilities."
-- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
by J.K. Rowling