Judy Kaplan Baron, Ph.D., Master Career Counselor
Are you unhappy with your current work situation?
Do you feel like you need a change but don't know where to turn?
Do you have conflicts with your co-workers or supervisors and feel stuck regarding how to remedy the situation?
Have you received poor performance reviews or been terminated from your job?
Do you know what you want to do, but don't know how to get there?
Have you been job hunting but not been successful?
Do you sometimes wonder if there is a better or a different way that you can live your life?
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, you can benefit from Career Counseling and Coaching.
Working together to meet your goals, you can benefit by:
- Gaining focus and direction,
- Determining career alternatives,
- Learning the skills needed to effectively job hunt and make career transitions,
- Overcoming "blocks" and resistance that keep you from achieving your potential,
- Developing and implementing a strategic plan for your career.
What's the Process?
It's tailored specifically to your needs. It can include any/all of the following:
- Identify realistic career alternatives,
- Investigate the career alternatives to determine the realities of each and decide on the best match for you,
- Clarify long and short-term goals, and
- Develop effective job search strategies (resumes, networking, interviewing).
The strategies I work with have been taught by the world's leading authorities on personal achievement and career success. These strategies have been used by millions of people from all walks of life and professions to find fulfilling and rewarding jobs.
I know these strategies work. I've used them to create the perfect career for me and I've used them to help thousands of people in San Diego and across the U.S. find career satisfaction, success and fulfillment.
Here's what I bring to the process and how I can help. I ...
- Know the principles of personal success and achievement.
- Help you evaluate your work and life experiences, interests, accomplishments and personal skills.
- Point out great career possibilities and options you may be overlooking.
- Prepare a smart plan of action to help you get job leads and interviews.
- Develop a powerful resume and interviewing strategies to present you, your skills, and your experience in a way that makes you stand out as much as possible.
- Keep you focused and moving steadily forward.
- Celebrate your progress and achievements.
- Will be there for you when you need me.
Now it's your turn. If you're ready to move in a positive direction and would like some assistance, give me a call at (858) 558-7400.
If you'd like more information regarding the career counseling description, click here. Career Counseling Description
"It is our choices that show what we truly are,
far more than our abilities."
-- Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets