Job hunting can feel overwhelming and unbelievably frustrating. But it doesn't have to be. If you don't have a plan, there's a tendency to waste valuable time, energy, and self-esteem! Through individualized career counseling, I help you break down your job search into clear, manageable steps. Then I coach you so you know what to say and how to deal with a variety of circumstances. Knowing exactly what to do typically helps reduce the anxiety and frustration so often associated with job hunting.
Through this process, you will learn:
- how to create a job search plan and manage your time,
- effective networking strategies,
- how to interview effectively,
- effective negotiation strategies,
- strategies to create an effective resume, and
- how to avoid common job search mistakes.
We work together on an hourly basis. You may use me to help you through the entire process or for just an hour or two to answer specific questions. If I have taken you through the entire process, by the time we complete our work together, you will have developed a new set of skills that can significantly help with your future career advancement as well.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, call