Public Speaking Coaching
Presentations Skills Coaching
Effective Presentations Coaching * Interview Coaching
in San Diego & throughout the United States
by Judy Kaplan Baron, Ph.D.
Lee Iacocca, former Chief Executive Officer of Chrysler Corporation said, "You can have brilliant ideas, but if you can't get them across, your brains won't get you anywhere." Leaders in every field share one key ability - they know how to present themselves and their ideas effectively. Presentations play a key role in opening doors, winning and sustaining business, and in career advancement. Through individual coaching, you'll learn practical and proven techniques to develop and deliver outstanding presentations. Sessions are specifically tailored to meet your needs. Below are just some of the areas you may choose to focus on:
- Reducing nervousness and building confidence while speaking, Build self-confidence and conquer stage fright.
- Improving the effectiveness of your voice,
- Understanding and using effective gestures and non-verbal communication,
- Developing and using PowerPoint effectively.
- Strategies for choosing content and organizing presentations to achieve your goals. and
- Managing question and answer sessions.